Russian Almond Tips (for Poly gel)
Dual Forms are the easiest way to apply Polygel, especially for beginners. This is because you won’t need to sculpt out the nails which takes time and practice to master.
Dual Forms also require less buffing at the end – this is because most of the time you get a nice smooth texture without having to buff.
- The first thing that you need to do is prep your nails, start by pushing back & aligning your cuticles and then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file
- Once your nails have been filed, clean them by wiping them down with pure alcohol or acetone and then apply a dehydrator and a nail primer.
- Next, apply a gel base coat and cure it for 60 seconds.
- Once prepped you can proceed to apply your Polygel, you can start by sorting out the dual forms to match the size of your nails.
- We recommend using dual forms that are slightly wider than your nails – this allows the side of dual forms to cover down the sides of your nails completely.
- Now add a bead of polygel into the middle of the dual forms and then wet your brush with slip solution
- And then use the brush to spread out the Polygel in the dual form
- Next, press the dual form onto your nails and then cure it for 60 seconds under a UV Led Lamp.
- Once cured take off the dual forms and wipe the nails down with rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Finally, file and shape the edges to your liking and then apply a gel top coat and cure for 60 seconds.
• Perfect to use with our waterslide decals, you can add nail art decoration and be creative
• Fashion statement
• Enjoy beautiful nails up to 2 weeks.
• Easy applicable and removable
• Versatile in sizes and designs
• Suitable use as nail extension with gel, acrylic, &, etc
• Thin and soft cuticle area, wear them all day with comfort.
See all our polygel forms here>>