To place an order you need:
1. Select the product you like.
2. Click on the “Add to cart” button.
3. When all the items you need are in your shopping cart, click the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Check your order.
5. Click on the “Checkout” button.
6. Enter the name, surname of the recipient, e-mail, and telephone for communication.
Attention! Incorrect phone number, inaccurate or incomplete address may result in additional delay! Please carefully check your personal data when registering and placing an order.
7. Select a shipping method and address.
8. Select the type of payment.
9. If necessary, leave a comment for our operator.
10. Do not forget to press the “PLACE AN ORDER” button at the end of the order.
11. Make payment and receive the goods.
12. A notification with the number and content of the order will be sent to your email address.
I have placed an order, when will they contact me?
The contact center is open daily from 8:00 to 22:00. The operator contacts during business hours in turn, as a rule, within 30 minutes – 2 hours from the moment of placing the order. If you placed your order outside of business hours, the operator will contact you on a first come, first served basis during the business hours of the contact center.
How to cancel the order?
You can cancel the order or make changes to it before the order is sent from the warehouse. To clarify the status, please contact our consultants in any way convenient for you:
• by phone 0606040300,
• by email email@example.com
How can I find out about the status of an order?
The status of the order can be found on the page My Account => Orders.
You can also track your order with the tracking number by clicking on “track my order” at the bottom of the home page.
We hold responsibility for parcels sent via our courier company only. Our courier company delivers only within South Africa. If you choose to make alternative arrangements to get your parcel delivered outside South Africa, we do not hold responsibility for any loos or damages.