In this course you will learn how to work with Aquarelle gel.
How to make bright and realistic designs, marbling, mixing with colours and a few tricks that you have never seen before. How to work with them on a black background.
What you will need:
- wooden brush #2
- white and black paint gel
- 7mm brush
- aquarelle gel at least 4 different colours
- white gel polish
- matte top coat (recommend cashmere top coat) buffer
- hand sanitiser
- lint free wipes
- dipping dish
- shiny top coat
- thick base coat
- round stones
- stone pick-up tool
I recommend QD products for all of the above.
At the end of the course you will need to send a picture of all tips on one white piece of paper with good lighting to get your certificate. Course needs to be completed in two months.
QD instructor @joleneqdpta
- If you wish to receive a certificate after course completion, you will be required to complete all homework prescribed, take a clear image of it on a plain white paper in good lighting, no logos or products present in the picture.
- All homework must be send in order it is given.