This is step 2 after the 3D course.
This course teaches you beautiful and more professional technique. You will learn how to create more realistic flower designs and is a more difficult technique.
With this technique you can decorate nail, jewellery and be creative. It is perfect for anyone who is looking to create realistic designs.
The difference between acrylic and gel is that gel does not have a smell at all compared to acrylic.
The course is perfect for both experienced technicians or for those who RECOMEND completed the 3D Gel Course Level 1.
What you will need:
- 3d brush #4
- 3D gel
- 5pc silicone set
- wax stone lifting tool
- dotting tool
- 3D gel (recommended QD)
- matte top coat
- top coat
- nice pen for you to decorate
What you will learn?
- How to identify appropriate material that you could use
- How to choose a background that will illustrate your designs
- How to achieve a design that looks realistic and highly detailed
- How to create a unique design that stands out
You will have two months to complete the course, if you require additional time you can extend your access for an other two month at 50% of the course cost.
- If you wish to receive a certificate after course completion, you will be required to complete all homework prescribed, take a clear image of it on a plain white paper in good lighting, no logos or products present in the picture.
- All homework must be send in order it is given.