Transfer foil for nail art News pepper 008
Super high quality and easy to use. Please be sure to cure under UV/LED light for best results.
How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils.
2. Apply a base coat, and wait for it dry.
3. Apply nail polish (a dark colour is better), wait for it dry.
4. Apply nail foil glue, cut a piece of foil (just big enough for the nail), press it on your nails.
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuck to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply top coat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4
6. Once completely dry, seal it with top coat to protect the foil
There are no reviews yet.