Transfer foil for nail art Butterfly FB30
Super high quality and easy to use. Please be sure to cure under UV/LED light for best results.
How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils.
2. Apply a base coat, and wait for it dry.
3. Apply nail polish (a dark colour is better), wait for it dry.
4. Apply nail foil glue, cut a piece of foil (just big enough for the nail), press it on your nails.
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuck to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply top coat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4
6. Once completely dry, seal it with top coat to protect the foil