PLEASE NOTE: to apply for this course you need to have minimum 2 years of nail technician experience.
Course with teaching rights. This is an opportunity to complete a course, learn new techniques and teach others in the future using all received materials. You can fully copy our teaching techniques or combine it with your own.
What you get from teaching rights:
- you can use any of my designs to teach others in live classes on livestream online classes only (not to be used for recordings, copying and selling of recorded videos and manuals)
- use photos and videos for educational purpuses (not for sale)
- access to all video courses on aquarelle techniques: level 1, 2 and 3
- educator certificate with permission to teach
- certificates for your students in jpg format (you don’t have to use it, you can create your own)
- images with step by step designs for your students (must be laminated)
- course program (you can adapt and change to your liking)
- video and photo updates on new techniques throughout the year
In short, course with teaching rights it is your “thank you” to Alina for her work. Thank you for saving your time and nerves, creating designs and techniques for you, so you don’t have to worry if it’s the right way. It is a “thank you” for creating a certificates and saving you tine and money on graphic designers. And at the end of the day is a peace of mind for you that no one will come to claim copyrights for their designs from you. All you have left to do is to choose the date of your course and start teaching! (only if you already know how to paint already of course)
Important! Dear future instructors, it is important for us that you fully understand what you are receiving prior to your purchase. You will have access to all video material on aquarelle courses (except for those where aquarelle is combined with other techniques). After payment you will receive a link via email with access to all teaching materials to conduct classes for students in person or via live stream (not to duplicate and sell the recorded courses). After you receive access to educational materials, we do not issue refunds for purchased product.